Are you looking for an internship?
We have several internships available in the Netherlands and Germany throughout the year. At the moment we have the following internship available:
- Internship Marketing & Communication – Bachelor degree in the Netherlands (third or fourth year students)
Are you interested and want to gain a lot of professional experience in a short period of time? Are you strong in communication, do you understand the world of marketing and do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Then we would like to get in touch with you! Please contact us.
Are you the auditor we are looking for?
Due to an increasing clientele in Germany, the Benelux, France and the Middle East, we are looking for auditors on the short notice, to perform system audits according to ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 standards and to provide training.
- Bachelor or Masters degree;
- A recognized and successfully completed training to ISO 19011:2018 and preferably IRCA registration;
- A recognized and successfully completed Lead-Auditor training course;
- Proven recent practical experience (min. three years) in the field of quality management systems in various sectors (scopes);
- Thorough knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015;
- Management and project experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- The willingness to support the management of QMSI in new audit techniques and developments;
- A good command of spoken and written English;
- A good command in word and writing of the English, German and/or French languages.
Would you like to know more about this function and what we have to offer? Please contact us.
Are you the account manager we’re looking for?
It’s your job as an account manager to work on a long-term relationship with our domestic and abroad customers. You will complete the entire process from quotation until the final certification process for the next three years. In addition, you support the back office in realizing the current planning and the contact with our auditors in the Netherlands and Germany.
In addition to customer contact, planning and after-service, we expect you to think along with us in the further professionalization of our processes. You have a hands-on approach, you are disciplined, you do not allow yourself to be quickly taken off the field and you would like to continue to develop and grow. Knowledge of the German language in word and writing is an advantage.
Are you interested in working as an independent Auditor for QMS International? If so, please feel free to contact us. For further information or to submit your written application and resume please contact us or send an e-mail to: email@example.com