The ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management and provides the means to continuously improve your processes, services and/or products. With an ISO 9001 certificate, you can show your customers that the quality of your services and products is guaranteed and that they meet their requirements and wishes. Important advantages of implementing the ISO 9001 standard are customer satisfaction, risk reduction, reduction of errors, improvement of your processes and a better market position.
A combination of ISO standards is possible because the ISO 9001 standard is based on the “High Level Structure” (HLS) just like the ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 45001 standards. This means that the structures of those standards are identical to each other and allow you to integrate them into one integrated management system (IMS).
FOR WHOM IS THE ISO 9001 INTENDED?
The ISO 9001 can be applied to any type of organization (large and small) that wants to demonstrate that the organization meets the wishes and requirements of customers and that the quality of the products and/or services is guaranteed.
THE FOLLOWING 10 CHAPTERS ARE COVERED BY THE HIGH LEVEL STRUCTURE:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Context of the organization
- Performance evaluation
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN THE ISO 9001?
There are three elements that could greatly affect your system:
- Context of the organization – The organization must determine external and internal issues (read: changes and risks) which are relevant to its objective and its strategical direction, and that affect its ability to realize the desired result(s) of its quality management system.
- Risk thinking – This element requires the organization to integrate the identification of chances and risks – that are relevant to the quality management system, the strategy, and the realization of objectives – into its system. These chances and risks may occur externally (the outside world) or internally (within the organization). The monitoring and evaluation of this information is very important.
- Less documentation requirements – No more required fixed procedures in ISO 9001:2015, but nevertheless a demonstrable execution (thus including documented information) of the associated processes.
IN ADDITION, THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE IMPORTANT:
- Leadership and commitment;
- Internal audits and listening to employees;
- Management Review.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF QMS INTERNATIONAL?
- QMS International offers the possibility of certification within 45 days;
- It applies a pragmatic and standards-based approach;
- An independent and ethical attitude;
- Qualified auditors for several ISO-standards with excellent knowledge of the industry and standard(s);
- Non-bureaucratic approach towards our customers;
- No unexpected costs and delays;
- Extensive worldwide experience with management systems.