ISO/IEC 27001 is the new name for BS 7799 and is an internationally-recognized certificate for evaluating how securely an organisation manages and stores its information and data.
When you are ISO/IEC 27001 certified, your customers can be confident that you manage and minimize threats to information and data. These threats can be external, from hackers and viruses, as well as internal; from disgruntled employees or simply forgetting to back up.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification requires you to set up an Information Security Management System (ISMS) which provides a systematic approach to managing and protecting your computers, data and data centre.
What are the benefits of QMS International?
- QMS International offers the possibility of certification within 45 days;
- It applies a pragmatic and standards-based approach;
- An independent and ethical attitude;
- Qualified auditors for several ISO-standards with excellent knowledge of the industry and standard(s);
- Non-bureaucratic approach towards our customers;
- No unexpected costs and delays;
- Extensive worldwide experience with management systems.
The following EA-codes covered by the DAkkS accreditation:
ISO / IEC 17021:2015 – ISO / IEC 27001 & ISO / IEC 27006