ISO 21469 is a recognized international standard that focuses on hygiene requirements for oil and lubricants with occasional product contact. This refers to the specification of regulations for the composition, manufacture, use and handling of lubricants that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
Topics covered in the ISO 21469 are:
- Hygiene requirements;
- Correct product description and packaging;
- Risk assessment in the whole production process.
By obtaining this certificate, your organization shows that your lubricant components have been assessed as food-safe, that your product and packaging descriptions are complete and correct and that your food-safe production is guaranteed.
For whom is the ISO 21469 intended?
ISO 21469 is suitable for any organization (large and small) that uses lubricants that come into (incidental) contact with food, feed, medicines or cosmetic products.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF QMS INTERNATIONAL?
- QMS International offers the possibility of certification within 45 days;
- It applies a pragmatic and standards-based approach;
- An independent and ethical attitude;
- Qualified auditors for several ISO-standards with excellent knowledge of the industry and standard(s);
- Non-bureaucratic approach towards our customers;
- No unexpected costs and delays;
- Extensive worldwide experience with management systems.