The ISO 17100:2015 is an international standard for the quality management system of companies providing translation services. This standard specifies the specific requirements that providers of translation services must meet with regard to the deployment of people and resources, quality assurance, management systems, contractual framework, project management and service provision. Obtaining this certificate shows that the translation process is carried out in a controlled manner and that the quality of the service is guaranteed.
For whom is ISO 17100 intented?
ISO 17100 is suitable for every organisation (large and small) that provides translation services.
Which process steps are mandatory?
In order to guarantee quality, the following process steps are required to achieve ISO 17001:2015 certification:
- Latest verification and release.
In addition, there are requirements for people and resources. This concerns the competencies of the employees and/or freelancers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF QMS INTERNATIONAL?
- QMS International offers the possibility of certification within 45 days;
- It applies a pragmatic and standards-based approach;
- An independent and ethical attitude;
- Qualified auditors for several ISO-standards with excellent knowledge of the industry and standard(s);
- Non-bureaucratic approach towards our customers;
- No unexpected costs and delays;
- Extensive worldwide experience with management systems.