QMS International is a world leading certification body in the field of management systems and is active in the following market sectors:
- (IT) information security
- Health care
QMS International issues certificates under two aspects:
- Certificates with DAkkS accreditation. This applies for the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001 for certain EA-codes.
- Certificates under compliance with a standard. For all other standards/ EA codes.
The process for both certifications, as well as the qualification of the auditors, is based on the requirements of the ISO 17021-1:2015.
QMS International provides the certification for the following standard(s):
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO/ IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Administration System
- ISO 17100 Quality Management System for Translation Services
- ISO 13485 Quality Management System for medical devices
- ISO 21469 Safety of machinery – Lubricants with incidental product contact – Hygiene requirements
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
QMS International offers next to the certification of management systems also pre-audits and quality courses in the field of internal auditing, information security and updates to existing standards. These courses are provided by professional auditors with many years of experience. More information about our training courses? Go to our page for training.