QMS International is active worldwide in the following market sectors:
- (IT) information security
- Health care
The process for both certifications, as well as the qualification of the auditors, is based on the requirements of the ISO/ IEC 17021-1:2015.
QMS International provides the certification for the following standard(s):
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO/ IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- OHSAS 18001- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Administration System
- ISO 17100 Quality Management System for Translation Services
- ISO 18841 Quality Management System for Interpreting Services
- ISO 13485 Quality Management System for medical devices
- ISO 21469 Safety of machinery – Lubricants with incidental product contact – Hygiene requirements
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- GDPR Privacy Management
QMS International offers next to the certification of management systems also pre-audits and quality courses in the field of internal auditing, information security and updates to existing standards. These courses are provided by professional auditors with many years of experience. More information about our training courses? Go to our page for training.