QMS International maintains a record of the issued, suspended and withdrawn certificates per branch. Here you can check the validity of a certificate based on the certificate number and the company name. However, for reasons of data protection and in order to prevent misuse of data, we will not publish detailed information about our clients.
Recently temporarily withdrawn certificates:
- 8904 Voelkel Expertise in Lubricants – ISO 9001:2015
- 8961 Voelkel Exptise in Lubricants – ISO 14001:2015
- 8834 ML Lubricants GmbH – ISO 14001:2015
- 9266 ML Lubricants GmbH – ISO 9001:2015
- 8890 NTL Forschung GmbH – ISO 9001:2015
- 9212 Candor Bioscience GmbH – ISO 9001:2015
- 8670 Bitbau Dorr GmbH – ISO 9001:2015
- 8680 Bitbau Dorr GmbH – ISO 14001:2015
- 8749 Elefanten Apotheke – ISO 9001:2015
- 8779 Dominikus Apotheke – ISO 9001:2015
- 9018 Stichting Basut – ISO 9001:2015
- 9221 Percura Zorg – ISO 9001:2015
- 8731 Venus Apotheke – ISO 9001:2015
- 8947 Torhaus Apotheke – ISO 9001:2015
- 8994 Nocht & Wille – ISO 9001:2015
Upon request, we are able to provide you with more information about the certification of one of our customers (customer name, standard and scope and geographical location). In order to request the validity of a certificate, please state the customer name and the reason for the request in this contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your request.
QMS International reserves the right to conduct short-term or unannounced audits of certificate holders to investigate complaints, in response to changes or for the follow-up of suspended certificates.