Is your organization ready for an ISO-certification?
With our GAP-analysis, you can easily determine where you are in the certification process. Prior to the (re)certification audit, the GAP-analysis provides you with insight into the process and potential improvements to successfully complete the (re)certification. The GAP-analysis can be applied to all standards; single standards as well as integrated standards.
During the GAP-analysis, our auditor will assess your quality management system or ISMS (manual(s) and procedures) to the appropriate standard. The findings of this assessment will give you a good idea of where you stand in the certification process. The pre-audit will be carried out on-site. The auditor will discuss the findings with you in a final meeting. You will also receive a practical report which forms the basis of your improvement plan.
What are the advantages of a pre-audit?
- Interim measurement which informs you about the status of (re)certification;
- Discussing/determining the scope of certification;
- Optimal preparation for the (re)certification;
- Avoiding unnecessary additional costs.
What to expect during a pre-audit?
- Adjusting the scope (scope) for certification;
- The existing management system is tested against the ISO standard (s);
- Discussing any improvements and / or additions to achieve the certification.